Mitchellson provided ground works and reinforced concrete sub structures and superstructures for this new shopping centre and basement car park.
Works comprised of:
- 600m of capping beam construction
- 38,000m3 of bulk excavation
- Design and Installation of temporary works, to permit double basement construction.
- Construction of fully waterproof Basement some 6m below the Water Table.
- 12,000m2 suspended Carpark basement slabs
- 4 Independent concrete core superstructures and concrete topping to steel frame superstructure for Retail and Residential Units
Basement Excavation (90,000m3)
Extensive Temporary Works
Insitu Concrete Frame
9 Jumpform Cores
Topping to Metal Decking